Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ya Know, Sometimes You Just Overhear Things

I was at McD's, feeding my kids and getting my own dose of health food, when I couldn't help but overhear the conversation of two guys sitting in the booth in front of us. Apparently, there had been some mistake at their work and the boss, or somebody, was mad.

The one guy says to his friend, "Yep, then he gave me an all-Tim-ate-im" (or perhaps, ultimatum) "He said, you either have no common sense or you're stupid." "Yeah, can you believe that? So I said, I'm stupid."

I really have nothing to add to this other than, this all-Tim guy must be a (hungry?) jerk. I mean, just 'cuz you don't know what an ultimatum is doesn't make you stooopid.....although choosing the "I'm stupid" comeback might qualify you for said label.

No comments: