Wednesday, December 31, 2008

CDNM Presents: Rock Ripoff?

First off, I must say again how cool it is to have my own acronym, it suits me well.

Now, allow CDNM to provide a rock community service:

Bad Girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman and Fire Woman by The Cult are - we'll say - very similiar songs.....

ATTENTION:
If you are my daughter, or anybody's daughter under the age of 18, DON'T open the link. I mean-it-now-skidaddle, go-on scram (kids thesedays).

...On the other hand, if you are my wife, or somebody's wife or girlfriend or - you know - a friendlyfriend (and you are not easily offended) then by-all-means.....watch it (or don't, whatever) and take notes (or don't, that's fine too).

Exhibit A



Exhibit B



My opinion? If they BOTH ROCK what's the harm in a little sampling?

2 comments:

Iowagriz said...

Nice little pick-me up in the morning :)

What site houses the 1st video? Good quality vid, any others?

happy new year!

Brian said...

MTV for the 1st vid. I'm too old for that, I know.