Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hey Man, Like My New Bike? Episode 3

The frame and the rest of the goodies arrived today. Somebody call the U.N. this torture has to violate the Geneva Convention.

Sweetness



As happy as I am about it being here, I'm a little irked because it arrived with a bent derailleur hanger and missing the seat post clamp that I'm pretty sure it was supposed to include. I will be talking with Bike29 about those issues today.



Now what I need is a bonafide bike mechanic, a Squirrel. What do you do when you need Batman? The Bat Signal of course.



How about when you need Squirrel? I'm trying this:

1 comment:

Nick said...

Things look like they're coming together nicely. That sucks that it came with a bent hanger. Nothing like prolonging the pain.

You going to the work day on Saturday?