Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where's all the Bike Related Content?

I thought this was a bike blog after all. I come on here and all I find is ditties about cheerleaders, haircuts and the new hipster sayings. I've got to say, its very unjelly Bro....

Everybody's a critic (even me to myself - especially me to myself)

My trip to Vegas/Utah starts Friday. I'm going with Matt who is a strong rider and only a slight 60 pounds lighter than me. I've been riding as much as I can to reduce the distance that wascally wabbit is going to put between us on the desert singletrack. Although its never as much as you would like, I think I've been doing a pretty good job of getting out.

Here's a couple of pictures from Saturday at Banner, thanks to my riding buddy and photog extraordinaire, Nick.

I call this Elevator hill. I can punch the UP button and wait all day, the 'vator to the top isn't coming. For now I have to take "the stairs" (walk up). This is the only bit I can't do out at Banner now, maybe by the end of this season.



This is what I call Fox Hole Hill. That mound in the near left of the picture is a fox hole, or some other critter's lair. We built a burm on top of it. I guess that's sorta like having a freeway bypass going through your backyard.



You can see the "O" on my face from the "WoooHooo!" I'm doing.



Jelly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J E L L Y!!!!!!!! Jelly all the way! May your trip be super fun, super fast and may the bike gods be with you.