Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Cheerleader in my Gym Bag

I have a cheerleader stashed away at the bottom of my gym bag. I keep her there, just for me.

Ok, fine its just a picture, but it is personalized. It says, "Cheers Brian" and I know she really means that.



Jackie picked this gem up for me at a charity benefit dinner she went to for work. Bringing me my own personal cheerleader, is that a great wife or what? I threw my cheerleader in the bag to take to work and she just kinda stayed there. Its a good place for her to provide encouragement.

Her name is Elizabeth, but I call her Liz. She likes that.

Despite the sweaty clothes, shoes and stuff thrown on top of her she always stays high energy and perky-positive for Team Brian.

She always thinks I can do it. I like that.

4 comments:

Courtney Hilton said...

are you have serious cabin fever or what?

Anonymous said...

You are starting to scare me. Seriously.

Buckshot77 said...

Funny, I've got a cheerleader in my basement and she's not nearly as supportive. She just looks up at me with those big pleading eyes that seem to say, "please uncuff me and take off this gag." Maybe I should try putting her in my gym bag instead. Just one question, how do you suggest making her fit?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.