Sunday, June 15, 2008

No Bike, but Hike

I went for a hike with me mutt on the two sections of the Center trails that are not currently underwater. Rollercoaster is in really pretty good shape considering everything - that is until you get toward the southern most creek crossing, then the sloppy river mud takes over. Mostiquitos are the number one problem. They are thick as thieves everywhere. I think we should coordinate a nuclear shock and awe attack of industrial mostiquito bombs or something. It's BAD.



I didn't do too much hiking on Hillside, because my lard-butt dog was pretty outta gas - and the mostiquitos were starting to chew through my second layer of Deep Woods Off.

I will leave you with this. I noticed a funky new rock formation as I was leaving Rollercoaster. It looked like these mystic little rock towers we saw in place around Hawaii.

Only this one was bigger.....and I don't think its a rock tower. I wonder if it is still good luck. You'll haveta click on it blow it up.

No comments: