Thursday, March 3, 2011

If Charlie Sheen is winning...

...then so am I.

He's an F18.



I'm a B52.

No, not one of those.



One of those.



...but I have to admit - I don't get crap done during naps.

He's a High Priest Vatican Assasin Warlock.



I'm a....uhm...I'm....ok, Charlie that was a good one. Give me a minute...I am...Tryptophan...from yo Thanksgiving turkey.



Gobble, Gobble, Cluck, Cluck your truck is stuck in some muck.

Oh yeah, let's see you stay awake to watch some crap Lions game when I drop a sleep biz-omb on yo ass.

BOOM! Tryptophan Magic. Nighty Biz-by Baby.

____________________________________________

It's tough one-upping The Sheen on crazy...but I might be up to it.

Your move Charlie.

1 comment:

Bluegrass Pundit said...

Charlie Sheen's cheese has completely slipped off his cracker. It is sad because he had a really funny sitcom. If you like funny stuff, check out the funny videos at Off Color Fun.