Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ugly Sweater is Coming to Town

One of my long time readers left a disparaging comment on the previous Spooky Woods + Christmas sweaters post which calls into question my knowledge of fashionable fabrics, specifically poly-nylon-poly blends.

Although the commenter was anonymous, I would like to take this opportunity to say directly to her (yes, her) and to anyone else out there who doubts my fashion sense: Could I pull off the purchase of this beauty without at least a working knowledge of synthetics and all the wonderful ways they can be blended?

As you can see, this gem is a cardigan (oh yeah, knowin' my sweater types too) and its got everything you could ever want: trees, a hat and scarf wearing bear, nutcracker, a freakin' rocking horse. The best part is this is a real sweater and not one that has been modified for increased ugliness. Original ugly, I like that.



Its even got Santa's sleigh on the back.


Hells yeah.

You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry...Ugly Sweater is coming to town.

2 comments:

Courtney Hilton said...

I'm currently working on bolting cleats to high heals. thats all im saying about costumes...

Anonymous said...

Wow, now I am impressed; I stand corrected.

Countney, on the other hand - "heals"? Really. In no way do high "heels" heal. Quite the opposite.

Is it my tone that gives me away? I only write because I care.