Sunday, October 24, 2010

Here's to You, Touchdown Guy

We interrupt our regular bike-centric programming for this...

I don't know who this guy is, but I can tell that I like him.

He is basking in the glow of the Cyclones beating the Longhorns in Austin.

He is living life, man.



I'm calling him Touchdown Guy.

Think about that scene for a minute.....100k stunned Texas fans and you.

Awesome.


As for the other obvious Clones in the picture; the lady in the hat is at least trying to be a little inconspicuous, leaning back and clapping low under an impressive hat. The guy next to her is smirking and trying to not be obvious about photographically documenting this joyous event. Not Touchdown Guy, he's throwing up the double-armed TD paired with a heart-felt "Woohooo!"

Yep, I like 'em. How could you not?


This picture, and a bunch of other great ones, can be found at The Des Moines Register

Hats off to you, Touchdown Guy, and to all Cyclones - everywhere.

No comments: