Monday, June 29, 2009

Uninspired

I think my mental ink well has run dry. I've still been riding, hiking and generally making a mess of things but for some reason I haven't felt the fire to write about it.

I wouldn't call it writer's block, its more of a writer's bleck. So until the word faucet gets turned back on, here's some pictures to tie you over.

Katie commandeered the Camelback, and the camera on a recent Trail Dog hike. She just couldn't resist taking her own picture. She's such a beautiful girl.



Allie rocking a piano recital. She was pretty spooked, but got through it fine. Such a beautiful girl.



Weird fungus thingy at Ahquabi. Nick wouldn't take a bite. What a chicken.



Betrayal - the Yeti is currently up for auction on fleabay. Currently 25+ people are "watching" it. C'mon Bike Voyeurs, don't just watch - bid!
New helmet light, super cool Dinotte.



Here's a cow that's a little lost. He looked at us like, "Do you know where I'm supposed to be?"






Moo (?)

2 comments:

Fat Bike Racer said...

Thats not a cow, its a steer!!! :)

Iowagriz said...

No pics of trail dog? He's my favorite.