Friday, February 20, 2009

Above and Beyonce

Oh Beyonce, you're so classy, sassy and curvy.

(all the single ladies, all the single ladies)

Damn it gurl, I'm trying to blog here. Even though you have a beautiful voice and mesmerizing moves...

(Whoa, Oh, Oh, Ut-Oh, OhOh)

Come on now, let me finish. Your music, while catchy, is not really my thing. I mean, a couple of songs are ok but...

(If ya like it then you shoulda put a ring on it, If ya like it then you shoulda put a ring on it)

Ok, just stop! See, this is what I'm talking about. I hear this damn song and it gets firmly lodged in my cortex. A grown man, such as myself, has no business going around humming or quietly singing your tune and - if you must know - I did put a ring on it, so git off my case.

(To the left, to left, everything you own in a box to the left)

Hey! that's not even the same song! What is this power you have to rewire my neuropathways into a perpetual loop?!

(all the single ladies, all the single ladies)

Devil Women! Siren of ancient times! Begone from my head!

(Whoa, Oh, Oh, Ut-Oh, OhOh)

2 comments:

Iowagriz said...

It's not a disease until you know the dance moves from the video as well.

Brian said...

but I do. Yes, I do.