Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It is – The Most Interesting Sweater in the World.

It’s the sweater other sweaters look up to.

Heathcliff Huxtable could eat Jello puddin' all day wearin' this sweater.



The Dos Equis guy has two of them.



It is…The Most Interesting Sweater in the World.

A few months back I made a mundane little post about coming up with wearing ugly Christmas sweaters to the Spooky Woods ride. To illustrate my point I went to the all knowing Google Images and grabbed one of the ugliest sweaters that I could find. This one:



As it turns out, if you blog about “ugly Christmas sweaters” - and include an example photo - the Internet will find you. For awhile if you Googled "Christmas sweater" or "ugly sweater" images my blog was one of the first hits. I have this web tracker thingy that records hits and tells you things like country of origin etc. I don't check it often, so one day I was astounded when my trickle of traffic turned into a bonafide flow of visitors. Everyone wanted to see what this sweater was all about.

Its an international sensation, one day The Sweater was big in Iceland. I'm kinda a big deal in Iceland.



Over the past few months I’ve recorded more blog hits because of this stupid sweater than I have from all my witty banter combined. I know, I know it’s The Most Interesting Sweater in the World but c’mon man! That’s some BS right there.

I feel used.

You know the sad part? It’s not even my sweater, just some random sweater and my Spooky sweater was a way, way better sweater (check me, spittin’ rhymes like TuPac). Here's the real deal:



Anywho.

If Chuck Norris were a sweater, he would be this sweater (represented here by Chuck Norris Cat)

2 comments:

Iowagriz said...

Finland would like a post on your new snowbike and the trailer you use to tow the spare tube.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, Brian, I think this might just have been your 15 minutes of fame.