Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We'll Call it a Hiatus

Ok, so I've been gone for awhile, off in my own little JD Salinger style reclusion.

Been kickin' it hermit style.

Although I know people (2) might have missed my little speck of the internets, I can offer no apology for my absence, primarily because I was off doing stuff...

...lots of important stuff; things I'm sure you wouldn't understand....

What?

Hey, I couldda been doing stuff, you don't know.

Don't try to guilt a recluse like me, you'll only force me back into the tree stump a la Punxsutawney Phil, post scary shadow (by the way, screw you Phil).



Now, about the things I may or may not have been doing while I was away...

I might have been:

1. Shoveling snow - Snow blowers are for the weak and unprincipled elitists. At least that's what I thought before I shoveled approximately 100,000 square inches of snow this year. These figures are based on a 15 ft x 9ft driveway x 58 inches of snowfall.

Here's a little tidbit fer ya - we've had more snow than Anchorage Alaska.

Um, Yeah.

Jackie tried to call BS on my shoveling calculations, but I didn't even include sidewalks, drifting and snowplow piles. Don't go there Woman.

2. Getting fat

3. Contemplating a 650b bike

4. Playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook

5. And not much else.

Anywho I'm sorta back. I think, maybe.

2 comments:

Buckshot77 said...

Woohoo, good to see you back. I was wondering who that masked man was that posted on my fbook page last night.

You should stop down at Cumming Tap and have a beer with the guys getting done with CIRREM on Saturday afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Just when I had almost stopped my daily check in! You haven't lost your form.